It's Spring again...
Spring is a lovely time of the year with our gardens and parks full of spring flowering bulbs and plants.
However pet owners should be aware that the Pet Poisons Information Service reports that it often receives enquiries about dogs, and sometime cats that have eaten spring flowers or bulbs in the garden or while out walking.
Most of these plants can cause stomach upsets that are mild to moderate but occasionally other plants (such as daffodils and lilies) can cause more severe problems that will require swift veterinary attention.
Some of the spring flowering plants can also cause allergic skin reactions but this is not usually significant in cats and dogs.
Here are some of the common spring flowers and bulbs that might cause problems for your pet.