Lyndon (approx 1 hour)
- Start in Lyndon from just outside the church. Turn left and follow the road out of the village after just under a mile you will reach another road (Manton - Edith Weston). The footpath sign is on your left. Turn and walk down the hill following the track. You will have amazing views across the valley to Wing.
- Follow this path down the hill, at the bottom of the hill turn left and follow the track along the edge of the field. The path bears left then as it starts to climb again it bears right onto a grassy track. The footpath then bears left when it reaches a wood. Follow the track and after about 50m it bears right through the wood over stepping stones across a stream.
- You will then be walking along a park fence with views of Lyndon Hall. Follow this path until you reach the road. Turn left through the gate and follow the road through the village back to the church.
Ufford - Barnack - Southorpe (approx 1 hour and 15 minutes)
- Start in Ufford outside the White Hart, walk along Walcot Road. As the road bends to the left there is a public footpath sign to the right. Follow this for approximately 100m then turn left by the yellow marker and follow the footpath around the edge of the fields.
- When you reach a little bridge cross it and turn right onto a track. Follow this track until you reach a t-junction by a ditch and a small wooden bench. Turn left here and follow this path through some trees with a pond, the path bears right then left again, hugging the hedge on your right. At the next junction bear left and follow the path along a wall at the back of Barnack Cricket Club and then turn right over a stone stile onto the path between the cricket club and bowls club. There is a beacon here.
- Cross the road carefully and bear slightly right and enter the Hills and Holes Nature Reserve. Follow the path along the edge of the wall through the nature reserve, you will pass through two gates. At the other end of the nature reserve continue following the path along the edge of a field with the stone wall on your left.
- When you reach the road turn left following the bridleway sign and go through the white gates with red gate posts. Follow this track. You will see Walcot Hall on your left. You will pass through some more gates and then after about 100m the track bears left towards some woods. Follow the path to the left and go through the gates here.The track leads to Southorpe.
- When you reach the road, turn left and follow the road for about 400m out of the village until you see the railway bridge and another footpath sign on your right through the gate. Follow this track and just before the bridge turn right and follow the path until it joins Walcot Road. Turn right and follow the road back up the hill into Ufford.